Thursday, May 22, 2008

Trying something new

Having a chat to a professional blogger at STUB (shoutout to Nareev) got me thinking that maybe I should make my blog a bit more useful for people, and maybe eventually people will actually have a reason to read it.

Anyhoo, I was thinking of ways I can help people, and I came upon the idea of pointing out tech bargains that I spot here and there. I mean, I tend to window shop on the interwebs during my lunch breaks anyway, and this way my time-wasting exercise might be helpful. Let's see how we go, eh?

Searching online catalogues....now, errr, tomorrow (I am le tired)

1 comment:

Neerav Bhatt said...

Hard disks are ridiculously cheap these days!

PS http://www.ozbargain.com.au run by Scott Yang is a great source for discounts, I subscribe to their RSS feed

PS my name is spelt "Neerav". thx